Monday, January 28, 2008
My only concern was to decipher the will of god and to find out why god created the world the way as it was. Since eternity I had heard that the world was a perfect place and that the way it worked always remained in equilibrium. But I always doubted the way god ran the world.
I spent hours on end trying to discover the meaning of life and to find out where all the pain,the suffering, the discontent fit into this 'perfect world'. If all men were created equal, why then were some men more equal than others?
My inhibitions about leaving the world of man were far and many and for many a year
I had planned this day in my mind. I knew it would be a day my world would explode.
The unanswered questions in my mind were bound to drive me crazy some day.
Society revolves around humans, without humans there would be no system.
Society revolves around humans, without humans there would be no system.
No rules. No regulations. No emotions. Nothing.
Things aren't what they seem and from my brief experience(s) I would say it is true.
We are dying as soon as we are born, oxygen is poisonous, what a way to start the day with poisonious asphixating fumes of tangible reality?
A rock to the head, A bullet to the heart, A blade to the neck.
In my dreams I had already visualized the day, the day I would be called a mad man,
the day people who knew me would tell others that I had just died.
But who would tell them that death is not an end but a beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Though you might not like this but try reading Quran for getting answers of all these questions of yours.
p.s. thanks for coming by my blog & for liking it:)
Post a Comment