Monday, January 28, 2008

Arcturus & "I"


“I am all that gloom in the light father!
For the wings we shared.
For what was remorse memoir betray
I gleamed a watch full tear, red they say…


Was it vanity the wisdom you told me in the scribe?
Hast not the dream I shared.
Though it was a fetus that spilled that day.
I did, I was the anion cradle that floated me away…

You gave me wings father,
Hast you told me you would chain my redeemed feet
I would have not burned them for the flights I made.
Bound to this rock I stand as they wait
For you made me forgive Arcturus as you say!
He shalleth bare the curse of wings,
Its what you have made me today!"


"Tis have to wait for the cold winds to arrive, before ye turn to fly again Arcturus!
When there is less dust left in the air and the trees begin to shed their skin…

When the sun has its rays, that fall burning my feeble wings…
Than shall I'll grew back my wings again.

By then the sky is like the distant memories,
So watchful by the scarlet eyes,
But mistful from my touch, fading as I try to hold on to them…
For the spears embedded in my carcass today
O father! Your deceit has spilled the fetus…
The ledge may not deny it,
For you have made a fetus spill today.

My remorse. Memoir, Betray…”

0 comments: