Thursday, January 3, 2008

Four Years Back...

Are We There Yet?





A walk in the hollow dreams…
Lost my shadows…
Lost my vows…
Lost my feelings…
Fearless awaking…and silence

A peace talk, abandoned buildings
Martyred souls, open graves
A leader, hatred…

A walk in the hollow streets
In a search for salvation,
A new opening in the hearts
In the vows of the mortal

Confusion, policies
Rules, unforgiving
Hope, forgotten…

A walk in the valley
Alcoholic carcasses adjoining a river
A plague for spreading…
Broken Holy water barrels
Resurrection of mortal living…

Where is the peace they say existed!



Subject matter:

As history is what I have learned, just brutal massacre has been in the pages for great books…such mind thought has led to a composition ‘are we there yet?’…

The scenario goes back to the days of World War II, the fetus born of Hitler and the child still grows, and the influence still rejoices us.
Weather being it Jews, Muslims and Christians none were spared.

I think like a victim of back days in the lonely burned up streets a young boy who sees all lesser understanding but an influence, which will carry for the years to come. Sensitivity raped!

It’s a struggle I feel to seek in me for an understanding I try to find for a loss much greater that thinking fades for the relations I once had, it creates a gap of being a humanly selfish to only encounter the pain for the loss of my beloved. Where I have lost a playground, a school, and a morning without smoke and tyrant gun smoke. I live in solitude, hiding myself to survive to think of these words.


_____________________________

Note:
Please enlarge the picture for clarity..
Viewer Cautioned; Contains Graphic Violence!

2 comments:

spacenomad said...

that's a really disturbing pic. the subject matter is great, really gets the point across!

Tehreem said...

This reminds me of something lennon said some months before his death:
"I really thought love would save us all"

*sigh*
The horrors of being man...