Thursday, January 3, 2008
Resurrecting from once what was a disaster,
I seek protection from the undone.
To maintain a stable point of view,
I believe to do the numerous.
My ability becomes my perfect enemy,
For I desire for what is not mine.
An edge for the scarlet light,
Breaking my fall.
Giving me a thought to think
...But that thought remains stolen
And my desires, a symbol of theft.
I will find my way, like I always do,
And one day,
That thought will be called as my own…
I seek protection from the undone.
To maintain a stable point of view,
I believe to do the numerous.
My ability becomes my perfect enemy,
For I desire for what is not mine.
An edge for the scarlet light,
Breaking my fall.
Giving me a thought to think
...But that thought remains stolen
And my desires, a symbol of theft.
I will find my way, like I always do,
And one day,
That thought will be called as my own…
-------------------------
Date: Monday, August 24,2004
Time: 11:24am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
"My ability becomes my perfect enemy,
For I desire for what is not mine."
Alas, the conflict which nurtures us...is the conflict which destroys us..
Love the picture in this one...it has such a nostalgic feel...I can almost get lost in it
Post a Comment