Friday, January 11, 2008

'Father' & "I"


‘Down. Down my friend and I wonder if you ever wanted to see me…
And I wonder…’


“I wonder no last goodbyes... A silence pleaded... I sighed...
Your heart yearned to stay, but pleaded… Pleaded it betray

Remorse. Memoir. Betray…
A fetus has it spilled today… Amnion it levied,
Birth That I took betrayed…
Seemingly a birth without a mother I share...”


‘Grieve My Son you learned to stay, forgive
Arcturus I say...’


“Father… Father take me away…
As I never wished to stay
Never wished to stay….

As I would have yearned to stay on memories
These past days for I have not known my motive,
For memories attain my mind in empty hours, where I find for yet again who I am,
I attain once more blindness to the mirrors that watch me,
For I live a sin Father!”

‘We should not fear our memories for they might fade away son,
A good memory is always good since we keep them the more we replace, more we know,
The more you know for your sins son!

But perhaps a bad memory be a less on our mistakes from past
Our future to the new dawn of our lives….’



“No Father! Just take me away…
No more remorse! Memoir! Betray!
A fetus has it spilled today…
Dine with me the last time,
Atrous has arduously forgotten Arcturus today!”

'Lo! Then watch the light son,
The light I thought you to look
As you hide beneath the staircase,
May your remorse be a memoir and no more a betray…
Shalleth my fetus be not spilled today...’

1 comments:

Tehreem said...

Loved this post. By far your best writing. This is such a perfectly poem in terms of rhythm and flow, my tongue just slipped effortlessly through the words. Which is no doubt the marking of a well-structured poem :)

I especially loved the lines:
"Remorse. Memoir. Betray…
A fetus has it spilled today… Amnion it levied,
Birth That I took betrayed…"