Thursday, February 14, 2008
'Faith has a way to keep us on the right path...
Thank you! Lord for all your blessings...
Thank you! Lord for all your blessings...
He has sentenced us his willing, The good and the evil clearly,
He has set us examples from the best of His men.
A way to connect to Him, He has even given us His blessings to the darkest ones amongst us…
I lie as a speck in His gazes and I wish for our repentance for our mistakes.
He has set us examples from the best of His men.
A way to connect to Him, He has even given us His blessings to the darkest ones amongst us…
I lie as a speck in His gazes and I wish for our repentance for our mistakes.
The most Beneficial and the most Merciful is thy Lord.'
Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment