Monday, December 17, 2007
A playfull mind is a devil's play ground.
Dark is the con of man.
And I attain blindess to the mirrors that watch me.
Demon's with a blissfull lie have tempted my patience,
Demon's with a blissfull lie have tempted my patience,
I hold them in contempt in His court.
I might be a God fearing man.It's truth I only understand and seek to feel,have laden blood..
I might be a God fearing man.It's truth I only understand and seek to feel,have laden blood..
For my words you might read, may seem of a saintfor the world whatever they name us,
I donot know who I am but what I believe is from my gut
Seek not arrogance and pride therefore they might be a sin,
Seek not arrogance and pride therefore they might be a sin,
for that you might feel in my words.I am not questionable to you
It is to thee we return! For it be our body that shall speak of it's own sins for the paths we have gone by and have not fret His fear.
It is to thee we return! For it be our body that shall speak of it's own sins for the paths we have gone by and have not fret His fear.
Have not our gazes been lowered by seeing a sin?
Did it not awaken thy soul?
Or we vailed our eyes?
Was it a too much of a burden to hold it's weight in our mind?
(03.07.07)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We live in strange times, indeed.
Sins become more subtle as you grow older...
Post a Comment