Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Certainly there are no bounds to human thinking and conquering,
But uncertainty to death lies as an obstacle. This shows that even freedom and individual existence is dependant on an embarking start or an end.
Rules imply little to me, as I make my own,
I Seek wisdom in every form it is… and then I compare it with religion.
And set a platform to understand where we stand.
Man is certainly free, free of will, desire or the path towards the right or the wrong for him to choose. Divinity is only entitled to Him (God). I believe paths are there for us to change, we learn from the good and the bad we get and do…it’s a balance we all keep in life and thus learn and adapt to where we are certain.
Everything starts and ends at Him. It is my observation when I had not embraced Islam; I still had my principals of existence, which by far were no different, then the principals set by Islam.
I still had wisdom and found it in locked doors away from the people, where did I get such ability. Without any institution, that could act upon me.
Baqara(2: 269) ‘He grants wisdom to whom He pleases.’
I found an answer.
“What was this divinity? Ahh…It is God somewhere”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
oh gawwd! you wrote exactly how i've been feeling these days! Ive been realizing how God is the center of everything...and that natural wisdom, which has always been inside, sort of like at the back of mind, springs forth, identifying itself with Him.
*sigh*
Post a Comment