Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My space between the brinks and the memories established since 1987. __________________________________________________________________________________________________ "The attribute of accepting the facts of life and the philosophical doctrine that abstract concepts exist independent of their names, is a balance of life where Blind madness prospers. To me it's pure joy!"- (06.12.05)
Downs worth to the heartbeat; Agonized our seldom bleak with a return of a memory…
"And He has veiled our minds and the impurities within us, so that a face only holds what we portray...
Isn’t He the best of the creators."
(16.02.07)
-A Water Stream;
"Be it the surface or the bedrock of the stream
It shows how clear she runs with refreshing honesty,
Deceptiveness and deviousness are entirely foreign to her,
She runs so pure. Lays gentle and devoted."
(19.12.07)
"Passion is worth a mare felling, when expressed it finds different forms."
(27.12.07)
"I inspire, I don't desire..."
(19.12.07)
"..I have no better reflection to look to For today I am blind to the mirrors that watch me."
(13.06.06)
"Justice is never really justice. But forgiveness is a yield to a better tomorrow."
(27.01.05)
---------------------
1 comments:
This is...so extremely...heartbreakingly moving...really!
You should really be in advertising or something like that!
I loved this! Post more of ur work too!
Post a Comment