Thursday, September 4, 2008
Atrous: 'Befriend all My creatures about thee, thy favored and unfavored, that thou mayest quicken them in My way. Be of My kind by emulating My kindness. Remember, I create all and love all I create, high and low.'
Sibyl: "mm-hmm.. Are you trying to explain Astrological norms through Biblical language?
Wait! so its the last chapter of the Book of Revelation ..The Apocalypse"
Atrous: " Yeap! And that’s meant for 'Aquarius' you really got the picture didn’t you. That’s so meant for me..."
Sibyl: "So.. suddenly you turn-ed occultist? You do know such referrals can be count for high-treason and blasphemy.. Don’t you!?"
Atrous: "I just have a gift of creating Metaphors and anyhow this is how I have read through oracles.. due all respect its got nothing to do with being Muslims, Christians or Jews.."
Sibyl: "You do know, people already look at you with those eyes.. I am just telling you to be careful.."
Atrous: "mmmm.. Remember that the God of thy neighbor is I, and I judge for both alike your love for Me. Shun the cry of God is here only or there, for I am everywhere, and I was there before thee, and will be after thee."
Sibyl: *sighs* "..Is that meant for me?"



0 comments:
Post a Comment