Friday, April 20, 2007
What are we waiting for?
I am still waiting for you to come over to my place,
to come with me and spend some time together with the ideas of Martin Luther King -
A black pope?;
The songs of John Lennon - Imagine no religion! - ;
With Jean-Paul Sartre: Responsible and free...
- Spirit.
---------
To me 'Existentialism' is what we find best in our freedom.
My theory of Existentialism co-exists with Religion,
it exists with Humanism.
It exists as I believe everyone has his own fais thing, his own fiddle music- Individuality.
It exists as my mind ponders about... Day by day.
I am still waiting for you to come over to my place,
to come with me and spend some time together with the ideas of Martin Luther King -
A black pope?;
The songs of John Lennon - Imagine no religion! - ;
With Jean-Paul Sartre: Responsible and free...
- Spirit.
---------
To me 'Existentialism' is what we find best in our freedom.
My theory of Existentialism co-exists with Religion,
it exists with Humanism.
It exists as I believe everyone has his own fais thing, his own fiddle music- Individuality.
It exists as my mind ponders about... Day by day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment